The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Rest In Peace

In loving memory of my Grandpa who passed away yesterday. I will miss you more than words can express. My heart is broken. I am so lucky to have had you in my life and that my boys were able to meet you. I only hope they grow up to be as good of men as you were. You will live on in our hearts and memories forever...I love you Grandpa


Please keep our family in your prayers during this extremely difficult time.

1 comment:

Chris Fegan said...

Emmy, What a beautiful tribute to grandpa! He talked about Jack and Owen all the time. I'm sure the boys will grow up knowing what a wonderful man grandpa was through your stories and pictures. He was so proud of you! Thanks for taking the time to post that for us to enjoy.
Love,
Aunt Chrissy