The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Owensey

I don't know why Jack started calling Owen, "Owensey" but he did and it stuck. It was a really busy day for Jack today but somehow I have all pictures and video of Owen so I will just have to write about Jack! We had Jacks first playgroup with some kids from the surrounding neighborhoods this morning. My Aunt Theresa watched Owen so I could supervise Jack while he learned to play with the other kids. There were 8 kids under two there so it was crazy! He had fun and wore himself out! We left the playgroup and dropped Owen off with Grandma and Grandpa so I could take Jack to get his stitches out. He did really well and his lip is healed up very nicely. I was impressed with how fast it went! We spent the remainder of the day with Grandma and Grandpa playing and enjoying the nice weather. Owen had a chance to do a lot of playing today without Jack stealing his stuff. I got some pictures of Owen being cute. He is very interested in the camera because the lens cap swings from a string when I use it so he is always attacking it now. I also got a video of him crawling and standing.





Owen is a fast crawler now and he keeps me running all day!

I got the end of Owen standing up on video today. I missed the part where he got up on his knees but I was lucky just to get this!

1 comment:

Neil said...

My Owenator is SOOOO CUTE!!!!!