The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I forgot!!!

Owen started taking steps! He did it quite a few times tonight. He only takes a few at a time but he is making progress!

Owen also started saying his first "real" word. He says "Jack" all the time! Every time someone else says it he has to repeat them. It is cute but Neil is mad that his first word wasn't "Dada".

A few Jack things too. Jack is quite a talker, in fact he almost never stops. We got our first significant snow fall today which started while Jack and I were in the store. We came out to big flakes falling and he was SO EXCITED. He was yelling at me "Snowing Mama! Look at the snow! Car getting wet! I touching it Mama!". Later when we made his first snow ball he told me "It's so cold Mama!".

He also has a favorite expression in the car. He always tells me "Watch where you're going Mama! Don't crash!!!". I have no idea where he got that but I am blaming Neil's driving skills. If you stop short he always says "WHOA!!!".

No comments: