The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Waiting Game

We have been keeping busy lately just trying to enjoy the summer and our last few weeks as a family of four. We are anxious to meet the newest member of the Crossett family in just over two weeks. I haven't taken many pictures lately but I caught Jack snoozing on the couch yet again this week so I took a quick picture. Nothing better than a sleeping baby kid!
We had some crazy weather here this evening and the back end of the storm front brought some really strange looking skies. I wish I could have captured it better but it was so humid outside that when I brought the camera out of the air conditioned house I had time for two shots before my lens steamed up. Oh well. The light outside was yellow and made it look like it was lit by lamps which you can sort of see looking at the cars in the second photo.

No comments: