The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Writing.

Jack has made huge strides with his writing in the past few months. Today we tried something new and he did remarkably well. He has been writing his name but today I had him write his first sentence, "I love you", in a card for Grandma Nancy's Birthday. I told him the letter he was supposed to write and he did them all by himself. I had to explain or show him on another paper what the "v" and the "e" looked like but other than that he did it on his own. Here it is at the top of the card (click the picture to expand). Obviously some are backwards but I am so proud and impressed with my big guy!
 Here is where he signed his name. I wish he would do this stuff every day but sometimes you ask and he refuses to write anything!
 Here is where Owen wrote his name. He does the "O" and "w" (which is actually an "m") by himself but needs guidance on the "e" and "n" still. Not too shabby!

No comments: