The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Thursday, April 3, 2014

March is Reading Month!

The month of March was reading month at both of the kids schools and I got the pleasure of being the Mystery Reader in both Ella and Owen's classes. I got to send clues so the kids could figure out who was waiting in the hall to read to them and then come read a story. Here is a picture of Ella's class when I went to read "Pout Pout Fish" to them. (They are making pouty faces in the second picture and goofy faces in the third).



 The following week I went to Owen's class. Here he is walking in the hall to see if the mystery reader was who they guessed it was (the clues narrow it down so they should know who it is by the end!). He was SO excited!
 Owens class after I read (goofy faces)

 I brought Ella with me to read that day. She was excited to sit with the big kids!
 After I read I took Owen to the Book Fair that was happening in the library so he could pick out a new book to read for himself and a new book for the classroom!

No comments: