The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Busy Bees

We had a busy day today but didn't accomplish much of anything (isn't that the best kind of day?). I took the boys to the Spray and Play at our local Metropark and let Jack run through all of the "big sprinklers" which he absolutely loved. There were a ton of other kids there and it was a perfect day for it. We also went to Grandma and Grandpas and took Jack tubing again. Owen got to try out his new life jacket (which he tolerated quite well) and hang out in the boat with Mommy. I didn't bring my camera to either place but I took a few pictures in between that came out well.





1 comment:

Becky said...

That second picture from the top, I swear there is one of Emily that looks exactly like it, if I find it this weekend you have to post them side by side!