The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Trouble!

There will be video to go with pictures later but I thought I would go ahead and post these. Jack is full of trouble making schemes these days. I stumbled upon this first scene today. I often put Owen in his crib to protect him from Jack. Those days are over. Jack learned to climb into Owens crib and he spent a lot of time in there today. Owen was supposed to be napping and I walked in to find Owen sitting up and Jack laying down in Owens crib. My days are never boring


This toy that Jack is sitting under normally goes upside down from how it is in this picture and it is normally in our kitchen. He dragged it out to hide under it today. I have no idea why but I was surprised he could move it by himself. I guess he is stronger than his size lets on!

No comments: