The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Preschool Holiday Party

We had Holiday Parties for both boys classes yesterday. I didn't get pictures from Owen's party because I had all three kids with me but I took some at Jack's party! Here are the kids marching in a circle playing their instruments before the party started.
Sitting in the circle hearing about what they were going to do for the party.

 
 Jack being cute!
 Jack and his friends making candy canes using beads and pipe cleaner.
 Jack was SO EXCITED to give his teacher her Christmas gift.

 Cutting and pasting to make a strand of paper Christmas lights.
 Coloring his own temporary tattoo!
 Having fun at the party!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love that kid! He is so funny, good thing only a few days til I see him again, I need my Jack time! On another note it is funny to see that dad sitting and cutting in that tiny chair.