The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Gus!

I am so far behind on blogging that I can't even try to catch back up so instead I am starting fresh with a huge occasion...Aunt Sarah and Uncle Paul welcomed baby Gus into the world on Sunday! It was truly one of the most magnificent things I have ever witnessed and the whole family is SO in love with this perfect, sweet little baby. Here are a few pictures from Gus' first day in the world. Here are the (almost) parents after arriving at the hospital!
 Seeing Gus for the very first time
 Parents!
 Gus getting comfy under the warmer while Mommy recovers.

 Sideways smiling Gus. Not sure why this picture won't rotate!

 Proud Daddy.
 Sweet, tiny, 5 pound 10 ounce baby with my hand. Shows just how small he is :)
 First bottle

 Sarah seeing a picture of her baby boy before she got to hold him
 Sleepy guy after a big day

 Sarah finally get to hold her little man

 Paul holding his son for the first time!

 First family photo.

 Not gonna lie...I'm a baby hog and proud of it. I love my nephew!

 Grandma and Grandpa!
 Beautiful Mommy and Baby.
 Another family shot with Sarah feeling a little better.

 Uncle Neil!
Welcome to the family Gus! We are so happy you are finally here. I can't wait to spoil you, love you and snuggle you until you are big enough to push me away!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Those photos are priceless! You just might get a call when I go into labor! ;)