The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Another Day in the Life

Jack loves to give kisses but when he gives them he also tries to say "kiss" at the same time. It comes out "miss" so I find it hilarious.



Jack gets in this walker by himself but we have it on the lowest setting so he looks like a lobster when he tries to walk in it. He also doesn't always quite make it in!





Jack learned how to say "happy" today as well as "wow". He says both very clearly for first day words. I also threw in a "waffle" for those who enjoyed that one so much.



Jack saying "Theresa" (which is one of my favorite words that he says) and Owen being cute.


Aunt Sarah also made it out to visit today after her test. The boys loved having someone here to play with besides me!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Jack says my name so well! I don't think any of the grandkids ever said it so clearly - it's a hard one, folks!