The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Morning Inside

Jack woke Owen up and he looked less than thrilled about it

Jack stole my mirror today and he seems to really love himself! He wouldn't stop giving himself "misses". He also had a really important conversation on his Masterola. He obviously wanted some privacy, he kept turning around and looking at me like he wanted me to leave him alone! He is also still not wearing any pants (and only one slipper). Some people have wondered why that is so often the case and the answer is that we are lucky to get a diaper on him before he escapes his changing table. The boy does not like to sit still and I just like to pick my battles!

Owen getting some tummy time before Jack attacks
Owen loves his changing table. He gets really happy when I put him up there and he talks and smiles a lot.
Jack loves the intro to his favorite show!

2 comments:

Sarah Larson said...

The Owen videos are so suspenseful! You never know when Jack will come busting in, but you know it's gonna happen at some point in time!

Sarah Larson said...

I guess that's the story of Owen's life.