The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jack Stuff

Jack is changing every day lately. He is talking non-stop (and other people besides me can understand him!) and learning new things all the time. One of the new things we are doing is starting to plant the seeds for potty training. We take him to his potty a few times a day and he goes on there every time (only once so far was he unsuccessful). I am really encouraged and we will start full fledged potty training in a few weeks.

Jack has also started saying all sorts of funny things. A recent favorite of mine was at Grandma and Grandpa's house this past weekend. We were getting ready for dinner so I went to get Jack and he was sitting at Grandma's computer in her office. I said to him "Jack, are you ready to come eat dinner?" and he replied "No Momma, I working". He says something that makes me laugh out loud at least a few times a day. He seems to be growing up really fast right now.

I haven't taken many pictures lately (there is a first time for everything) but here is an old one of Jack with Daddy.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Aaaaawwwwww!!!! :)