The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Friday, June 26, 2009

Name That Flower!!!

Alright, so I am not known for my incredible gardening skills (primarily because I have none). I just plant what I think looks pretty and do my best to make it grow. I am lucky because we have great growing conditions so my plants are all extremely healthy. My biggest problem is I have no idea what anything is so after I plant them and forget the names 10 minutes later I am lost. I planted a TON of bulbs this year in the spring (160 to be exact!) and they are starting to flower! People keep asking what they are and I have no idea so I am looking for help! Jack absolutely LOVES to water the garden with me and I tried to take pictures of him doing it yesterday but my camera battery died in a big way after these pictures. Here are the ones I got pictures of so let me know what they are if you know!




No comments: