The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Friday, March 22, 2013

Stitches

We had an eventful evening at our house. The kids were playing in the boys room as we were waiting to leave for hockey when we heard a very loud thud. Apparently Jack was graciously helped off the top bunk by Owen (over the edge) and catapulted off the bottom bunk head first into the door. He got a big old gash on his forehead. It was bleeding. A lot. So we wrapped him up and off to the emergency room we went. The first few pictures are the finished product (after 6 stitches) then I added some pictures from before and during the process. I recommend only looking at the first few if you are squeamish but I had a few requests to see the before pictures so I added them. Here is my boy!




 Don't go past here if you don't want to see the gross :)










No comments: