The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Monday, May 12, 2008

Black and White Day

Why? Because I can!
The boys playing together...sort of
They both thought this was funny
I scared him. I was making funny noises trying to make him smile and I did not succeed. This is the face he makes right before he sticks out his bottom lip and cries. Oops.
I did better this time

Clearly, Owen loves food. He finally realizes when the spoon is coming at him that he is about to get some food. He starts flapping his arms and legs really fast and gets all excited about it. I tried to get it on tape but it is hard when I am the one feeding him. Here is my best effort.


3 comments:

Sarah Larson said...

If he gets that excited for squash, then I can't wait to see how he reacts to ice cream! He should be old enough by Ludington!

MLWalters said...

Now I understand why he's so "chubbalicious"!

Thanks for that adjective, Sarah! :)

Actually, truth be known, Jake does some similar arm flailing (with accompanying snorting) when he's about to eat...he'll be catching up to Owen in no time!

Neil said...

I'm ready for more pictures of my cuties now!!!!!