The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Finally Getting the Hang of the Jumperoo!

Owen spends a lot of time in his Jumperoo but he normally just stands there and plays with toys. Today he finally started "jumping" in it. It is exactly how Jack started out in it, sort of rocking back and forth from side to side. Jack was taking the video for me so excuse any shaking...he really wanted to press all the "muttons" on the top of the camera and I wouldn't let him.


I also have a quick story. Last night Jack came up to me and asked for M&M's by just saying "Emmas". I asked him "What do you say?" expecting him to come back with his normal "please" but instead he shot back with a "two"! He normally only gets one and I guess he wanted to head that off right from the start. Apparently he was hungry for some chocolate!

1 comment:

Neil said...

GOOD JOB OWENATOR!!! HE'S SUCH A CUTE BABY!!!!!