The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Longest Day Ever...

By the end of today I could have sworn this morning was yesterday...I will take you through the important parts.
This is actually yesterday but I posted early yesterday so I thought I would stick it in here!
Also yesterday. Jack hanging out with the neighbor on his cool toy
I got Mothers Day flowers and a balloon this morning since we will be out all day tomorrow celebrating with the Grandmas. Here is my balloon delivery...if only he would let it go. Love that smile!
Here he is running with my balloon

Here is Jack running around with my balloon some more
Got it!
Owen giving me my flowers
Here is Owen having some peaches for breakfast. He doesn't look convinced
He warmed up to them quickly
Here he is with that leg up again. If his expression in this picture doesn't make you smile there is just something wrong.

After breakfast I took Jack to tumbling. This is the last class he will go to because we will be out of town for the final class next week so the kissing action ended today. He did manage to kiss someone today but not on the lips...thank goodness (I think). He kissed a little girl named Emma on the arm. I'm not talking like he was trying to kiss her hand like a gentleman, he was more trying to kiss her triceps. He dragged her into the ball pit by the hand because he wanted someone to play with. Then he threw balls at her head. Then he kissed her arm. OK...moving on...
After tumbling Neil and I left the boys with Grandma and Grandpa and headed out to find a new car. We got one ordered since they didn't have what we wanted at the dealer and headed home in time to catch some great weather this afternoon. We all walked to a local park, which was quite a trek. Jack wouldn't ride in the stroller at all on the way there because he is stubborn and has too much energy.
Here are Daddy and Jack on this huge teeter totter. I am on the other side taking this picture. It is hard to do when you are air born.
Jack on the play structure
On a big cool swing
I kicked him off because I liked it
Yup...its pretty fun
He liked this one better anyways, I swear
Action shot on the slide
Owen is too cool for the park. He says kids at the park are lame so he is just going to sleep instead
Another slide shot
Here is Jack in action on the slide
After the park Jack was TIRED and he actually let us put him in the stroller for the ride home. He made sure Owen didn't fall out too.
Once we got home Jack played outside all afternoon while Mommy and Daddy cleaned out cars and moved plants in the yard. Now I have to end this post so I can sleep before the fun begins again...

No comments: