The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Friday, July 3, 2009

A Busy Week!

This week Grandma had Mommy's cousins Taylor, Rachel, Nick and Megan over so the boys got to do a lot of fun stuff. They went bowling, to a movie and to Castaway Cafe (you can tell we had bad weather...no outside stuff!). We also celebrated Mommy's Birthday...twice! Here is Jack with Aunt Becky at Castaway.
Again.
Owen peeking.
Daddy with a happy climber.
Owen and Daddy.
Becky going down the slide with Jacker.
Daddy and Owen.
Nick showing Owen where to go.
Owen saying "cheese"!
Mommy's Birthday celebration. Megan and Nick were singing beautifully to me!
Blowing out the candles.
Jack was excited about blowing out the candles (and possibly the massive amounts of ice cream lined up in front of him!)
Aunt Becky had these beautiful flowers delivered to me for my Birthday. I am a lucky girl to have the best family ever!!!
Jack this morning.
Jack putting in candles for my Birthday celebration today.
Inspecting his work.
Owen helping out with the candles.
The final product.
He is getting better...sadly.
Singing.
More singing.
Jack helping me blow out candles.

No comments: