The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Monday, September 6, 2010

Funny Things Kids Say

Sometimes the kids will say something that is so funny that I want to remember it forever so I say I am going to put it on the blog and then I forget. We had a moment like that today but I have to get it on here because it was awesome!

Jack was playing in the tree house at Grandma and Grandpa's house with Owen. When they are up there they always pretend to bake cupcakes and send them to us down the pretend cupcake slide. Today they sent some cupcakes down and Grandpa Terry asked Jack what flavor the cupcakes were. Jack responded "I don't know. Let me check my computer." I have no idea where he got the phrase from but it is hilarious to hear it out of the mouth of a 3 year old!

I have to make a point to put more funny things they say on here because they come up with the strangest things sometimes!

No comments: