The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Jack!!!!!

Today Jack turned 4 years old. My baby isn't a baby anymore. I can't believe how fast time goes by! This parenting thing is so bittersweet. I am so proud to watch Jack grow and learn and I am always excited to see what comes next but I hate to see how fast it goes by. Four year ago this boy stole my heart and he certainly still has it!

Yesterday we had a Birthday party at Grandpa Terry and Grandma Lila's house before Daddy had to leave for a work trip to Texas. When we arrived Jack and Owen had a great time with the party blowers!
We decided to get right to the gifts since he was so excited. Here is the crew watching Jack get his first gift.
Owen helped Jack open his presents.
An upside down piano!!!
More opening.
A tractor from Grandpa and Grandma!
Puppet theater from Grandma and Grandpa.
Owen liked the tractor more than anyone!
Jack trying out his new piano (video will be posted shortly!)
Grandma and Ella watching the show.
Owen giving me a puppet show.
Owen eating the microphone/singing.
Future lounge singer.
Daddy and Ella watching her first Lions game. We are setting her up for a lifetime of disappointment!
Jack seeing his cake for the first time.
He liked it!
Owen putting in the candles and Jack looking on jealously/longingly.
Dirtbike Cake.
Happy Birthday!
Getting ready to blow out candles.
I hope all his wishes come true!
I have a few pictures from today as well. First a few of Ella hanging out in her bouncy seat.
Here is the updated band with the addition of the piano!

No comments: