The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

First Day of School

I sent the boys off to their first day of school this morning. Jack started Second Grade and Owen started Kindergarten. I was sad (I pretended not to be), They were (mostly) happy. Here is Jack ready to head to the bus stop in his fancy tie dye shoes he picked all by himself.
 My boys.
 Owensey

 Me and the boys

 Daddy with the kiddos
 Jack and Momma
 Me with Owen
 Squeezing this guy extra tight before I send him off.
 Showing off the backpacks they picked out.

 Being so goofy at the bus stop
 Excited to put his bag in line

 Playing for a few minutes


 Ella, ha!


 The three kiddos

 It's almost here!



 Jack being a goof to make his brother laugh...love it!
 Here comes the bus!

 Off they go! I'll update again after school!




No comments: