The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Friday, March 7, 2008

Cuties

We have been stuck in the house all day because Jack and I are really sick. I took a ton of pictures because I am so enamored with the "new" happy Owen. He is so cute and smiley so I can't stop with the camera. Jack is his goofy self as always.


I did manage to sneak out of the house for a few minutes this evening to run up to the sporting goods store that is going out of business down the street. It is only open through the weekend so everything is up to 90% off. I was going to get ski socks and long underwear and I ended up getting Jack his first pair of skis and bindings for next year. They are super cute and they were a steal! What a spoiled baby!
















The video uploader isn't working so i will try those again later!

No comments: