The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Sunday, March 30, 2008

We're Back!!!

I managed to get up and dressed today for the first time since Wednesday so things are looking up! Neil is not so fortunate but I think he will be better tomorrow. On the bright side he had to cancel his trip to Mexico so he is home this week! Jack is getting really funny with all of his new words. I actually expect about 5 new words a day. Today he threw a "handsome" at me. Nice boy! Owen is chunky and SO HAPPY. He is all smiles for us these days, it is amazing. Jack and I start Aqua Tots tomorrow evening and on Saturday he starts "Tumble Time" class. I am not sure what to expect out of that one but I figure any chance to get him interacting with some other kids and running around is a good thing. We are also going to get a swing set this week and hopefully get it put together next weekend (don't count on that one though). Now for the new pictures!

Jack locked himself in Owens room and decided to relax on the chair
Owen being chunky and happy in his bath
WAIT! The chunky legs were covered. He could give Jacks old leg rolls a run for their money.

No comments: