The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

He knows his shapes!!!

I had a feeling Jack has been sandbagging on his shapes and I finally proved it today! I used to ask him to get his square (from his shape sorter) and he would pick up every shape except his square and laugh. Finally today when I asked him any of his shapes he would get the correct one. He did it many times and even a few times for Neil when he got home from work. I am pretty excited because I have been trying to teach him shapes for awhile now! I will try to get a video of it tomorrow but he got too cranky tonight to attempt that!!!
Here we have Owen snoozing and actually keeping his pacifier in for once!
Bath time!

He likes it!
Giggling

General Cuteness


Here is Jack being totally goofy


No comments: