The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Sunday, March 30, 2008

He Has Pockets!!!

Something about these pants. The past few times he's worn them he is really interested in the pockets!
Wait...where did that pocket go?
Big Grin!
Oooohhhhhh
Chunker
Smiles from Owen
I love this expression because I can hear the sound he is making in my head...so cute
Lots of cheesy grins today
Airplane


I've been trying to capture some funny words Jack says. He is totally obsessed with the word "button" (and actual buttons as well) but it always comes out "mutton".


Garbage a.k.a. Dadooge


Jack playing with his Little People Airplane. I love a little more than half way through when he starts flying it around. The boy loves airplanes!

1 comment:

Sarah Larson said...

Jack looks like a little model with his hands in his pocket! You need to get him an agent!