The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Monday, March 2, 2009

Florida Bound

The bags are packed and we are ready to go! We leave for Florida tomorrow morning. I have been telling Jack about it for about two months so I don't think he believes we are actually going on an airplane tomorrow but he is going to be so excited! I am a little nervous about the flight with two wiggly toddlers but hopefully everything will go smoothly and I'm sure the boys will love to be able to play in the warm weather. I am bringing my laptop so I can still post to the blog (mostly because if I wait until I get home I will have to organize about 700 pictures at once and that doesn't sound like fun!) so you can look for updates with pictures and videos of our vacation! Here are a few pictures and a video from tonight.

This is what Owen spends a lot of his day doing. I love how he swings his arms back and forth when he is wandering around.

No comments: