The life and times of Jack, Owen and Ella Crossett

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Traveling Babies

We made the trek to Florida today and I thought I would post some pictures of the adventure. Here is Owen in the airport before we left.

Jack on his riding suitcase waiting at the airport.
Daddy and the boys at the airport
Jack loved the train at the airport
Mommy pulling Jack on his suitcase
Owen in front of our airplane
Jack watching our airplane being prepared for the flight
Jack and the airplane
Jack waiting at the gate
Yup, I even took a picture in the bathroom, ha

Jack when we first got on the airplane
Happy Owen before we took off
About 10 seconds after we left the ground
Jack when we landed in Florida. Its warm!!!
Jack couldn't wait to try out Grandma and Grandpa's pool
Jumping in to Daddy
Splashing
We couldn't keep Owen out either despite the chilly temperatures tonight
Having fun
Owen in his float
Jack with some cool goggles on
My swimming guy

Jack swimming

Jack jumping in to the pool

2 comments:

taylor said...

I'm so jealous!!!! I havn't gotten down South since like May of 2008! I hope you guys have fun, and I'll miss you!!

Blake Malichky said...

Blake is jealous too. Warm weather and swimming, he can't wait for either of them. Have fun and keep the pictures coming.